130th Annual Diocesan Convention – Parochial Registration
All Clergy should wear their White Stole during the Holy Eucharist.
At the 2019 Annual Convention of The Diocese of West Missouri, clergy and parishioners of the diocese’s churches gather for worship and to conduct the diocese’s business. Below, you’ll find registration instructions and a link to information and resources that will help you prepare for this year’s convention.
Convention 2019 Information and Resources
Information and resources for convention are available online – which means that Clergy and Lay Delegates will need to visit the diocesan website for materials in electronic format.
Grace and Holy Trinity Cathedral provides WiFi for your use, so you will have access to the internet in the business session of Convention.
On the website you will find:
- Preliminary agenda and map
- Draft Minutes of the 2018 Convention
- Nominee photos and biographical information for your consideration for Diocesan Council, General Convention Deputies and Standing Committee elections
- Reports from Commissions, Committees and Ministries of the DioceseResolution(s), for your consideration, received at least four (4) weeks prior to convention
- Plan for Ministry (budget)
- 2020 – DraftRules of Order
Please visit the website often to be aware of any additions or changes.
If you are planning to arrive before Saturday, October 26, 2019 and need hotel accommodation, please click here for more information.
Please poll your church to determine who will be attending and bringing guests. Then, please submit one form for your entire delegation and their guests. Registration Form.
Meal tickets will be available at the time of delegate/guest on-site registration at Grace and Holy Trinity Cathedral for all advance registrations only.
If you have any questions or need assistance with registration, please do not hesitate to contact Emily Davenport at the Diocesan Office:firstname.lastname@example.org (816) 471-6161 ext. 103