Summer might be one of the best times to kick formational opportunities up a notch for God’s children of all ages. Explore simple and engaging ideas on the BuildingFaith.org website or visit a link below that catches your eye…
- Help nurture a Summer of Kindness: Listen, Wonder, Pray, Play, & Act
- This Summer Formation Resource folder is full of ideas broken down by age group – children, youth, adults – and includes intergenerational options.
- Build relationships and celebrate joys with All God’s Children, an intergenerational VBS by GenOn.
- Share ideas from Oh, The Places You’ll Go and inspire others to make summer travel especially meaningful.
- Read how a church took VBS on location … and increased participation
- And, Illustrated Ministry offers oodles of children and family ideas for use at home or in a congregation.
Since all of summer is also the green, growing season whatever you do, and wherever you go, let it be filled with encounters with scripture and experiences of prayer. Both help us learn more about how to be like Jesus and share the fruits of the Spirit through our everyday summer choices.