We are offering a free email account, the Microsoft Office Suite, and 1 TB of online file storage to churches with limited resources.
The 2020 Communications budget includes providing up to twenty-six churches with an email address based on their website address and a license for the Microsoft 365 suite of programs.
Microsoft 365, previously known as Microsoft Office, and Office 365, is the full business suite of computer applications you can install on a computer or access online via a browser. We will set up your email account and then give you your login to the system. All you need to do is sign in and download the applications you want to use.
This offer has considerable benefits for churches.
- An email account tied to your church domain name and not a generic email provider.
- Business-class secure email.
- Online sharable storage means you do not need to rely on the whim and availability of other resources.
- Your church’s information is kept safely in the Cloud.
- Continuity, Cloud storage means that if your computer fails, your information is readily accessible.
- We do all the ‘behind the scenes’ setup for you, so you don’t have to worry about the technical details.
- Diocesan staff are on hand to advise and help you with queries about using the service. We’re using the same services ourselves.
- If needed, additional email addresses and Microsoft 365 licenses can be made available at $36 per year per license.
What you get:
- Desktop and online versions of Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are available in Desktop PC versions only) on up to five PCs or Macs on the single user account.
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB of OneDrive storage.
- Business-class email, calendar, and contacts with a 50 GB inbox.
All we ask:
- The system is only to be used for church business.
- Any computer the software is installed on must have up to date, commercial, antivirus software installed and running.
- A strong password must be used on the account.
To apply or find out more:
- Call or email: Gary Allman, (417) 522-5151, email@example.com
- join us online, work-days between 11 a.m. and Noon at https://diowestmo.org/churchconnect