When: October 25, 10 a.m. & 7 p.m. October 27, 7 p.m.
Where: Online Training Sessions via Zoom
Register now for one of our online technology training sessions
We are offering three sessions at various times to capture as many participants as possible. It is important that all convention delegates attend at least one training session. Please use this time to ask any questions you may have. You may attend more than one session.
While slated to run for one hour, the sessions will carry on up to two hours if needed to allow for extended handling of questions, individual coaching, and technology issues.
Zoom Training for online delegates
For any online delegates needing a refresher on using Zoom, we will also cover the basics of using Zoom at these training sessions once we’ve covered the voting training. It is essential that online delegates know how to swap between Zoom and the Voting website.
As the convention will also be in Spanish it is also vital that online participants know how to select the correct language.
- All people entitled to vote in the Annual Convention should attend this training, there will not be any opportunity or resources available to coach people at the convention.
- Only convention delegates with a voice and vote in the Annual Convention need to attend this training. Visitors and Observers can watch the convention on Facebook or YouTube.
- Training Session 1 – Tuesday, October 25: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Training Session 2 – Tuesday, October 25: 7 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Training Session 3 – Thursday, October 27: 7 p.m. – 8 p.m.
When joining us, you’ll need your Voter ID to practice voting. Your Voter ID will be issued by email before the training dates.
HOW TO JOIN: The link to join each training session is: https://diowestmo.org/training Please note the link will not be active until 10 minutes before the start of the session.