At the 133rd Annual Convention of The Diocese of West Missouri, held at Grace and Holy Trinity Cathedral, Kansas City, the Rt. Rev. Diane M. Jardine Bruce, bishop provisional of West Missouri, announced three honorary canons of Grace and Holy Trinity Cathedral, and six Bishop’s Shield recipients.
Honorary Canons of Grace and Holy Trinity Cathedral
- Canon Shirley Bolden, Standing Committee President, Chair, Diversity & Reconciliation Commission. St. Augustine’s Episcopal Church, Kansas City.
- The Rev. Canon Jose Palma, Diocesan Hispanic Missioner, Rector, St. Nicholas’ Episcopal Church, Noel.
- Canon David Powell, Diocesan Vice Chancellor.
Bishop’s Shield recipients
- Mr. Peter Allen, Bishop’s Warden, St. Philip’s Episcopal Church, Trenton.
- Ms. Ruth Felton-Hartman.
- The Rev. Jonathan Frazier, past Standing Committee President, Rector, St Peter & All saints Episcopal Church, Kansas City.
- The Very Rev. Robin James, Dean, Northwest-Metro Deanery, Rector, Grace Episcopal Church, Liberty.
- The Rev. Susan Roberts, Diocesan Council, Director of Spiritual Wellness, Priest -in-Charge St. Luke’s Chapel, Saint Luke’s Health System.
- The Rev. Galen Snodgrass, Vice President Diocesan Council, Rector Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd.
Unfortunately, we didn’t get any pictures of the Bishop’s Shield Recipients.