Jan 01, 1870Mt. Calvary, Holden Mt. Calvary, Holden Mt. Calvary was established under Bishop Robertson in 1870. The Rev. L.A. Freeman was its first priest. Mt. Calvary closed in 1914. Diocesan Timeline Related 'Mt. Calvary, Holden' Topics Timeline Tagged Founding of a church | Mt. Calvary - Holden Click or tap on a topic or tag to see similar posts.