Jan 01, 1878St. Paul’s, Maryville St. Paul’s, Maryville St. Paul’s was established under Bishop Robertson in 1878. The Rev. E. Victor Beals was its first priest. St. Paul’s closed on December 31st. 2019. Return to the diocesan timeline. Related 'St. Paul’s, Maryville' Topics Timeline Tagged Founding of a church Click or tap on a topic or tag to see similar posts.