All reports received prior to the deadline have now been published along with all resolutions (received four weeks prior), nominations, and the draft 2022 Plan for Ministry. We are awaiting the Spanish translations of the resolutions.
A total of three resolutions have been received.
- #1 Nomination of Bishop provisional
- #2 Renaming the Associate Chancellor to Vice Chancellor
- #3 Diocesan Council Membership – Chancellor and Vice Chancellor
- We have three nominees for the two available clergy positions on diocesan council.
- We have four nominees for the four available lay positions on diocesan council.
- We have four nominees for the two available clergy positions on standing committee.
- We have two nominees for the two available lay positions on standing committee.
We have received 24 out of the 29 requested reports.
The draft 2022 Plan for Ministry
The draft 2022 Plan for Ministry, also known and the budget was approved by the diocesan council on October 9, 2021. The plan includes an introduction from the treasurer of the diocese, Tom Kokjer.
For additional information about Convention, including help for clergy and delegates attending online, visit the annual convention webpage. If you want to find out a little bit more about the workings of the diocesan convention, visit this page.