Check out this list of some of the things that you and your family can be doing at home while you are ‘Self Isolating.’
- Holy week isn’t over! Have a look at the suggestions in this article on what to do at home during Holy Week.
- Why not check out an online service from one of the many on offer from various churches across the diocese?
- Create space and time for prayer and meditation, virtual hands-on activities that help us experience God at home, and keep faith in action!
- Enjoy the warm and form at the same time.
- And if you’re feeling tied up in knots, this short meditation may be of help!
As always, the Building Faith website is a fantastic resource for at-home ideas and Faith Inkubators Step 5 models a practice to use nightly with the family that “carries the power to enrich communication, deepen understanding, and promote mental, physical and spiritual health.” Explore these sites to discover something that fits for you and yours!