When: Anytime between July 1 – October 1, 2021.
Where: Households and small groups
Gather around a community table as households or in small groups to hear five stories where Jesus breaks bread with others, reminding us that when we gather in his name, we are living as God’s family.
- Sign up is open now, through October 1. Materials will be available as early as July 1.
- If needed, supplies will be mailed to groups of twelve people or less.
- If you do not need us to mail the supplies, the full list of supplies that you’ll need will be emailed to the organizer by July 1.
- Pre-recorded videos of the introduction & welcome, closing, and the five stories will be available by July 12.
- The series is intentionally flexible, fluid, and adaptable; households, small groups, and congregations choose when, how, and what time. There is no official start or end date; however, you’re encouraged to complete the series within 3 months. Some groups may choose to complete all five stories in one day, while others may choose five consecutive Sundays … the choice is yours.
- For households, sharing a meal at the same time is optional.
- For congregations that want to have a gathering, guidelines will be provided to you for adapting the program to that setting.
Each Session will include:
- A Bible story.
- Instructions and materials for building a sacred space that grows to include each of the five stories.
- Something to create.
- A game or activity.
- Discussion questions.
For questions or guidance, please contact Kim Snodgrass at (816) 793-0780 or firstname.lastname@example.org