Timeline of The Diocese of West Missouri

Grace, Kansas City

Grace Church was established as St. Paul’s Church under Bishop Robertson in 1870. The parish was renamed “Grace Church” in April of 1873. The Rev. Franklin Reeve Haff was its first Rector. Grace Church merged with Trinity Church in 1917 to form Grace and Holy Trinity Church.

Grace, Kansas City Read More »

Scroll to Top